LIFE IS JUST THROWN AT YOU. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE GOOD AND LET THE BAD GO. THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY GOOD.



Sunday, June 15, 2008

THE STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL IN MATTITUCK - 2008

This was us eating our chocolate dipped strawberries. Boy were they good.

This was our strawberry shortcake. Glad we shared this because it was huge.


These were the winners. The one on the left was first, the one in the middle was second and the one on the right in the red hat was third. The first place winner won $1000.00, the second place winner won $500.00. They ate between 12 and 15 pounds of shortcake in 8 minutes. Heck, we could have done that, easily.



This was the strawberry shortcake eating contest. It was fun to watch. One guy even hurled some and then kept eating.




0 comments:

MY CREATIVE SIDE

By no means am I a great seamstress. I can't even do buttons or zippers. Maybe one day I will learn, though. I am more of a crafty sewer. These are just some of my projects I have made. They are simple but I am proud of them all the same.