LIFE IS JUST THROWN AT YOU. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE GOOD AND LET THE BAD GO. THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY GOOD.



Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US

This is what 7 years does to a person.

Wedding day 1/2/2005


I have the greatest husband. He has the kindest heart. He is always willing to help anybody, without a question asked. Even if it means putting his needs aside. He has the playfulness of a child yet he takes responsibility like a man. He has let me know, in many different ways, how much he loves me. He gives me so much. I am so lucky to have him in my life.

0 comments:

MY CREATIVE SIDE

By no means am I a great seamstress. I can't even do buttons or zippers. Maybe one day I will learn, though. I am more of a crafty sewer. These are just some of my projects I have made. They are simple but I am proud of them all the same.