LIFE IS JUST THROWN AT YOU. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE GOOD AND LET THE BAD GO. THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY GOOD.



Sunday, January 22, 2012

BILLY GRAHAM LIBRARY
















We went to the Billy Graham Library in Charlotte Saturday. Daddy had been telling us about it. So, we decided to go. We took lots of pictures for Daddy to see since he can't make it. There was so much there to see. We toured the house he grew up in. I love that house. There were lots of presentations on his life. About the dairy farm his family had, how he became an evangelist, how he met his wife, all the countries he preached to, the people he met. So much memorabilia to look at. It was really nice to see all that. It was more than I expected. They also had a souvenir shop and cafe.

0 comments:

MY CREATIVE SIDE

By no means am I a great seamstress. I can't even do buttons or zippers. Maybe one day I will learn, though. I am more of a crafty sewer. These are just some of my projects I have made. They are simple but I am proud of them all the same.