LIFE IS JUST THROWN AT YOU. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE GOOD AND LET THE BAD GO. THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY GOOD.



Thursday, June 5, 2008

WELCOME TO AMERICA UGUR



After a very long process and lots of money Ugur was, finally, approved for his green card. He was so happy when he opened his letter from Homeland Security and his card was in there. We celebrated that moment by going to The Statue of Liberty and to Ellis Island. After that we went to Chevy's Mexican Grill and pigged out on fajitas and key lime cake. We ate sooo much we practically had to roll ourselves home.

0 comments:

MY CREATIVE SIDE

By no means am I a great seamstress. I can't even do buttons or zippers. Maybe one day I will learn, though. I am more of a crafty sewer. These are just some of my projects I have made. They are simple but I am proud of them all the same.