LIFE IS JUST THROWN AT YOU. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE GOOD AND LET THE BAD GO. THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY GOOD.



Wednesday, January 29, 2014

TRIP TO TURKEY

 Mosque in Istanbul.

Taksim, my favorite place in Istanbul.

 Largest Mosque in Adana.


 The oldest bridge in Adana.

 Target shooting at some balloons.




 I had to be covered to go into the Mosque.
A little goofy looking with the sunglasses.






 A beautiful park in Adana.


 Me and Saime.  Ugur's sister.


 Having dinner with the family.  From front left, Duygu, Ibo, Nermin, Me, Ugur, Bahar, and Ayse.

Breakfast with the family. From front left, Saime, me, Ugur, Ayse, Yasemin, and Bahar.


We had such a good time.  We spent time with family and friends.  Got to see some of our favorite sites in Istanbul and our old home. 

0 comments:

MY CREATIVE SIDE

By no means am I a great seamstress. I can't even do buttons or zippers. Maybe one day I will learn, though. I am more of a crafty sewer. These are just some of my projects I have made. They are simple but I am proud of them all the same.