LIFE IS JUST THROWN AT YOU. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE GOOD AND LET THE BAD GO. THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY GOOD.



Monday, March 25, 2013

BACKYARD MAKEOVER - STEP FOUR






 Fence up. Deck floor put down.  

As much as we were worried about putting the fence up, blocking our view.  It really didn't hurt the view much.  We can still see past it since our deck is high.  In fact, the day after it was up I was still able to see a family of 6 deer grazing.  Besides the safety and security of my furbabies come first.  And now we have, as soon as everything is done, a nice liveable outdoors that we can get out and enjoy.  The dogs, absolutely, love it.  They love to run around and chase each other and explore.  Kitty cats are going to love being on the deck and we won't have to worry about them getting eaten by coyote and fox. 

0 comments:

MY CREATIVE SIDE

By no means am I a great seamstress. I can't even do buttons or zippers. Maybe one day I will learn, though. I am more of a crafty sewer. These are just some of my projects I have made. They are simple but I am proud of them all the same.