LIFE IS JUST THROWN AT YOU. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE GOOD AND LET THE BAD GO. THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY GOOD.



Saturday, May 19, 2012

NC STATE FAIR

We went to the NC State Fair yesterday.  It was fun.  It was nice to get out and do something that wasn't related to the house.  Although, I did get my quilt rack I have been looking for to go into my "special room".   We bought some wines and sauces that are produced locally.  I got a yummy blueberry wine and some Carolina bbq sauce.  It was nice weather and we had a good time.

0 comments:

MY CREATIVE SIDE

By no means am I a great seamstress. I can't even do buttons or zippers. Maybe one day I will learn, though. I am more of a crafty sewer. These are just some of my projects I have made. They are simple but I am proud of them all the same.