LIFE IS JUST THROWN AT YOU. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE GOOD AND LET THE BAD GO. THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY GOOD.



Wednesday, May 30, 2012

GARDENING


The front garden area in the front of the house.  Ugur and I got our hands dirty the other day fixing this area up.  Ugur did the back breaking work of tearing up the ground.  It was full of weeds.  We mixed some fresh soil in it and spread mulch out all over.  We planted hosta around the edge.  We lined the border with rocks we got from the yard.  A put the 3 assorted pots of various plants in the center.  Looks so much better and will look better when the hosta fill out and the hydrangeas come in bloom. Oh! and I added the stepping stone I made Daddy a long, long time ago.  I wish I had the one I made Mama but, that was left at the old house.

0 comments:

MY CREATIVE SIDE

By no means am I a great seamstress. I can't even do buttons or zippers. Maybe one day I will learn, though. I am more of a crafty sewer. These are just some of my projects I have made. They are simple but I am proud of them all the same.