LIFE IS JUST THROWN AT YOU. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE GOOD AND LET THE BAD GO. THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY GOOD.



Friday, May 18, 2012

CLEARING OUT

before

after

before

after



before
after
This is the backyard transformation.  It was nice beforehand.  Like living in the woods.  But, we needed to clean it up.  I hate that we had to take down trees, but we did.  It will, actually,  give the other trees a better chance to thrive.  This is going to be a long process until we get it where we want it.  We will, eventually, take down the existing deck and rebuild a new one.  The upper will be a screened in patio that will go down to a lower deck.  We will, also,  plant grass (seed or sod) to give us more of a yard.  Also, a privacy fence will go up around the back yard.   The back half, the side yard and the front will be kept natural.   

0 comments:

MY CREATIVE SIDE

By no means am I a great seamstress. I can't even do buttons or zippers. Maybe one day I will learn, though. I am more of a crafty sewer. These are just some of my projects I have made. They are simple but I am proud of them all the same.