LIFE IS JUST THROWN AT YOU. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE GOOD AND LET THE BAD GO. THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY GOOD.



Saturday, December 17, 2011

JUST A LITTLE TRIP


We are back on the road to Texas for the Christmas holidays.
While taking Dylan and Dixie out for a walk. I fell down the stairs at the hotel. I was holding Dylan in my arms. Thank goodness I held on to him and he wasn't hurt. Although, he was, probably, thinking the whole time "PLEASE DON'T FALL ON ME" I, however, wasn't so lucky. I scraped my knee pretty bad and messed up my pedicure on my left big toe. POOH! I loved that polish. But, I found something close and did a touch up. My knee is covered in bandages, but, I think I just may survive this.

0 comments:

MY CREATIVE SIDE

By no means am I a great seamstress. I can't even do buttons or zippers. Maybe one day I will learn, though. I am more of a crafty sewer. These are just some of my projects I have made. They are simple but I am proud of them all the same.