LIFE IS JUST THROWN AT YOU. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE GOOD AND LET THE BAD GO. THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY GOOD.



Tuesday, May 24, 2011

NC STATE FAIR 2011

This was a 3 room house carved completely inside of this redwood tree. It was nice but I don't remember seeing a bathroom. Hmmmmm. Maybe, it was hidden.

Say cheeeeese.

Mr. Camel from the petting zoo.

We had to try the fried Reece's. I have heard about all the fried candies, Twinkies, Oreos and stuff for so long that I just had to give it a go. It was yummy, of course, but once is enough.


We went to the state fair Sunday. It was such a hot day but we had a good time. There were lots of vendors selling all kinds of things from plants, iron work, jewelry, vintage items to just plain "old" things. I could have stayed there all day just for that. Of course, there was an abundance of food vendors. They had pig races, a petting zoo and carnival rides. Just some good ole family fun.

1 comments:

Hannalei said...

Looks like such a wonderful time. I'm envious of the sunshine! :)

MY CREATIVE SIDE

By no means am I a great seamstress. I can't even do buttons or zippers. Maybe one day I will learn, though. I am more of a crafty sewer. These are just some of my projects I have made. They are simple but I am proud of them all the same.