LIFE IS JUST THROWN AT YOU. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE GOOD AND LET THE BAD GO. THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY GOOD.



Saturday, December 18, 2010

TRIP TO THE BIG NYC













We took our annual Christmas trip into the city yesterday. When we lived there Ugur found some holiday shops they set up during Christmas time at Bryant Park. They have the best apple cider. We like to watch the ice skaters attempt not to fall as they circle the rink (maybe one day we will try). The last time I ever went ice skating I think I was 4 or 5 and my brother almost cut my finger off with his skate as he rolled over it when I fell. OUCH! Anyway, I digress. So, we did that and we found another set of holiday shops at Central Park so we walked around those. We, also, decided to ride one of the horse drawn carriages since we hadn't done that yet. That was nice. We went to see the tree at Rockefeller Center like we always do. We had lunch at the Capital Grill which was..... oh so yummy. We shared the best dessert. I will go to my grave craving that. It was a fun day.

0 comments:

MY CREATIVE SIDE

By no means am I a great seamstress. I can't even do buttons or zippers. Maybe one day I will learn, though. I am more of a crafty sewer. These are just some of my projects I have made. They are simple but I am proud of them all the same.