LIFE IS JUST THROWN AT YOU. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE GOOD AND LET THE BAD GO. THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY GOOD.



Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SEASON'S GREETING'S


Dixie waiting for Santa.

Mine and Ugur's stocking

The furbabies stockings




Dylan waiting for the big guy.



Is this our new indoor potty?








Yay! The lights, decorations and Christmas tree are all up. I think I get more excited about Christmas the older I get. Ugur is even more excited than I am and he didn't even grow up with Christmas, being Turkish.

0 comments:

MY CREATIVE SIDE

By no means am I a great seamstress. I can't even do buttons or zippers. Maybe one day I will learn, though. I am more of a crafty sewer. These are just some of my projects I have made. They are simple but I am proud of them all the same.