LIFE IS JUST THROWN AT YOU. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE GOOD AND LET THE BAD GO. THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY GOOD.



Saturday, October 16, 2010

BROADWAY



This is Stanley Tucci.
(he wasn't in the play)
We went to see another Broadway play last night. It was TIME STANDS STILL. It was pretty good. It has some celebrities in it that I really like. In the audience was Stanley Tucci. For those that don't know him, he is an actor, too. I love him. He played in Julie and Julia, The Devil wears Prada and so many other things. I wanted to say something but I didn't want to be rude. We tried to get a picture of him outside (paparazzi like) but he got in his car too fast. Anyway, it was a fun night.

0 comments:

MY CREATIVE SIDE

By no means am I a great seamstress. I can't even do buttons or zippers. Maybe one day I will learn, though. I am more of a crafty sewer. These are just some of my projects I have made. They are simple but I am proud of them all the same.