LIFE IS JUST THROWN AT YOU. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE GOOD AND LET THE BAD GO. THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY GOOD.



Thursday, September 23, 2010

NOW I AM PISSED OFF!

Why are people such idiots that they can't take a hint? Just when you think they got the message. BAM! There they are again. If they ask on a couple of different occasions if they offended you and you say "no" in a way that makes it seem that maybe they did. Than leave it alone people. I can take a lot of crap until I can't take it anymore. If you are hurtful, than apologize with sincerity. At some point I am going to stop being nice. If you push me. I will not hesitate to push back. I do not lie. I will tell you, exactly, how I feel and what you did. And how dare you try to deny it. Shame on you.

0 comments:

MY CREATIVE SIDE

By no means am I a great seamstress. I can't even do buttons or zippers. Maybe one day I will learn, though. I am more of a crafty sewer. These are just some of my projects I have made. They are simple but I am proud of them all the same.