LIFE IS JUST THROWN AT YOU. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE GOOD AND LET THE BAD GO. THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY GOOD.



Saturday, January 2, 2010

WOO HOO!


Ugur bought me tickets to see WICKED, the broadway play, for our anniversary. I have wanted to see that for, probably, 4 years now. I read the book and all the rest in the series, well I am on the last book now, but I can't wait. The tickets have been kind of hard to come by. I just loved that book and I didn't want to see any other play until I saw that one. I am so excited.

0 comments:

MY CREATIVE SIDE

By no means am I a great seamstress. I can't even do buttons or zippers. Maybe one day I will learn, though. I am more of a crafty sewer. These are just some of my projects I have made. They are simple but I am proud of them all the same.