LIFE IS JUST THROWN AT YOU. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE GOOD AND LET THE BAD GO. THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY GOOD.



Thursday, December 24, 2009

CHRISTMAS IN THE CITY '09



We went into the city for our annual Christmas trip. We go to Bryant park. They have shops set up for the holidays. They also have an ice skating rink. We like to watch the people fall down. We snicker silently amongst ourselves but it's done with love. We talked about going out on the ice ourselves and than Ugur slipped and almost took us both down so we thought maybe next year. We really go there for the apple cider. It is the best. We than make our way around the streets to the usual spots. We look at the window displays at Macy's and the other stores, the tree at Rockefeller Center and to St. Patricks Cathedral to look at the manger scene. We did a lot of walking yesterday and our feet and legs are paying for it today. It was so much fun, though.

0 comments:

MY CREATIVE SIDE

By no means am I a great seamstress. I can't even do buttons or zippers. Maybe one day I will learn, though. I am more of a crafty sewer. These are just some of my projects I have made. They are simple but I am proud of them all the same.