LIFE IS JUST THROWN AT YOU. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE GOOD AND LET THE BAD GO. THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY GOOD.



Monday, May 11, 2009

BOSTON

Ugur had a business trip to Boston so Me, Dexter and Dylan went along. It was just for the weekend, but it was so fun. We didn't really see any of the tourist sites, but I had already seen them when I was a kid. There was a really nice park down the road from the hotel. I loved it so much and the dogs loved it. They got to run around and play and meet other dogs. We loved Boston so much we now want to move there.

0 comments:

MY CREATIVE SIDE

By no means am I a great seamstress. I can't even do buttons or zippers. Maybe one day I will learn, though. I am more of a crafty sewer. These are just some of my projects I have made. They are simple but I am proud of them all the same.