LIFE IS JUST THROWN AT YOU. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE GOOD AND LET THE BAD GO. THIS IS JUST SOME OF MY GOOD.



Thursday, April 2, 2009

THE BIG MOVE

So we, finally, moved this past weekend and was it a mess. I didn't get everything packed in time. We still have stuff at the apt. We have so much stuff. I don't know where we kept it all. Everything had a place so it wasn't like it was cramped or anything. I am still unpacking. I feel like it will never get done. I have been trying to work out in the yard some, too. The yard is a mess right now. The people that lived in the house previous to us didn't do anything with it. Not even rake. But it IS nice to have a yard again. Our neighbors are really nice. They brought over a cake and card to welcome us to the neighborhood. And some treats for Dexter and Dylan. I will post pictures, as soon as, I find my camera.

0 comments:

MY CREATIVE SIDE

By no means am I a great seamstress. I can't even do buttons or zippers. Maybe one day I will learn, though. I am more of a crafty sewer. These are just some of my projects I have made. They are simple but I am proud of them all the same.